Download ebook, Amazon Digital Services LLC – Kdp Print Us, Kenny J. Morrow.
Borrow Or Loan Books from My Kindle Library Amazon Prime
by Kenny J. Morrow
Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies
by Leslie H. Nicoll, Harvey Chute
Rekindle your love of reading with Amazon’s new Kindle Paperwhite and this fun and friendly guide
If you’re the proud owner of a Kindle Paperwhite, you’ll want to know all the best ways to get the very most out of it – and fast. That’s where Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies comes in. This easy-to-follow guide covers all the basics, then takes you beyond to get even more from your eReader. And, it does it all in the friendly but thorough style that has made the For Dummies brand famous. Want to create and manage content? Use text-to-speech? Connect to WiFi? You’ll hit the ground running with this practical and fun how-to guide.
- Walks you through basic operations, including how to connect to WiFi, adjusting text size and fonts to your liking, and finding and downloading your favorite e-books, magazines, and more
- Takes you beyond reading showing you how to play audio files, search the web, and take your personal documents with you
- Shows you how to create your own Kindle Paperwhite content, with easy-to-follow steps on how to create and convert content to Kindle formats and publish in the Kindle Store
- Points the way to cool freebies: free content, blogs, games, apps, and other Kindle goodies
- Helps you accessorize and customize your Kindle Paperwhite to make it your own
Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies is your must-have accessory for your new Kindle Paperwhite!
Kindle Fire Owner’s Manual: The ultimate Kindle Fire guide to getting started, advanced user tips, and finding unlimited free books, videos and apps on Amazon and beyond
by Steve Weber
Finally … a quick, easy reference to using your Kindle Fire — to the max!
About the author: Steve Weber is founding publisher of KindleBuffet.com, which showcases five-star Kindle books currently available free (you may never have to pay for books again!).
Amazon’s Kindle Fire is the handiest tablet available, and is your portal to an infinite universe of education and entertainment. This valuable reference book explains how to quickly set up your Kindle, navigate the touch-screen, buy, rent or stream video, and browse the world’s largest library of digital books.
This reference guide demystifies the Kindle and explains in plain English how to master the Kindle basics, plus secret tips, tricks and shortcuts you won’t find elsewhere. Each section includes clearly written step-by-step instructions, illustrated with screenshots and menus just like you’ll see on your own Kindle screen.
Kindle Touch For Dummies Portable Edition
by Harvey Chute, Leslie H. Nicoll
If you adore all things literary, you’ll love the Kindle Touch. Learn why with this handy little guide to one of Amazon’s bestselling e-readers. You’ll learn the art of navigating the touchscreen, where to find content, how to borrow e-books from the library and Amazon, things you can add to your Kindle Touch, how to play music and surf the web, problem-solving tips, and more!
- Walks you through setting up your Kindle Touch, registering it with Amazon, getting connected, and navigating the touchscreen interface
- Covers shopping for e-books in the Kindle Store, subscribing to magazines, sharing your favorite books with friends, and borrowing e-books from your local public library
- Explains ways to use your Kindle Touch for more than just reading, including browsing the web, listening to music, playing games, and taking advantage of some amazing apps
- Shows you where to find free stuff, cool accessories, and help troubleshooting common problems
Kindle Touch For Dummies is your fun and easy guide to getting a feel for all your Kindle Touch has to offer.
How to Loan and Borrow Kindle Books
by James Collins
How to Loan and Borrow Kindle Books: Quick and Easy Step by Step Guide for Every Beginner
by Johnny Cott
Kindle has remained an amazing device with lot of features and options which has resulted to many users becoming overwhelmed while setting it. I know about the frustration that arises when you promise to send a book to a friend or family member but can’t really figure out the processes involved. That frustration has come to an end because you are going to navigate through these processes like a pro with the step by step guide contained in this book. The guide has been compiled to save you the stress and headache of sharing your kindle books which is one of the biggest issues in the kindle community.
This book will teach you how to:→ Setup your kindle device→ Loan kindle books to family and friends → Download a borrowed kindle book→ Connect with those that want to share kindle books→ Select kindle books to share→ Return kindle books you loaned.
Also, you will learn many basic tips and tricks on kindle book sharing. So with this guide on your hands, you got no fear even if you are not tech-savvy. Get it today into your library by clicking the BUY NOW button and enjoy your entertainment world as a Pro!
Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual
by Peter Meyers
Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD combines the most popular e-reader and tablet features in one sleek package, and with this entertaining guide, you’ll master everything the Fire has to offer. With loads of illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and savvy tips, you’ll learn how to manage your media library in the cloud, find the coolest apps, and make the most of your Kindle Fire experience—no matter which model you choose.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Read all about it. Find ebooks and newspapers in the Kindle Store, and add your own books and magazines.
- Use great new features. Discover Amazon’s X-Ray service, and parental controls for individual users.
- Take in a show. Watch movies and TV series, and display your photos and videos.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with Wi-Fi and 4D LTE.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, and references with Amazon’s Apps for Android.
- Get to work. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
My Kindle Fire
by Jim Cheshire, Jennifer Ackerman Kettell
My Kindle Fire HD
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Amazon Kindle Fire HD photos that show you exactly what to do
Help when you run in to Amazon Kindle Fire problems or limitations
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Amazon Kindle Fire
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping Your Amazon Kindle Fire working just the way you want. Learn how to
• Quickly master all the basics: reading, playing, watching, browsing, and more
• Read an eBook and listen to the audiobook at the same time
• Read periodicals in full color and zoom in on articles
• Discover Calibre, a powerful eBook management tool
• Control even the largest music libraries
• Stream the latest movies, and even watch them on your TV
• Instantly find out the name of a familiar actor in a movie
• Use your Kindle Fire as a digital photo frame
• Set up a safe and fun Kindle Fire environment for your kids
• Set up your email account to work on your Kindle Fire
• Talk to friends and family over Skype
• Post to Twitter and Facebook
• Surf the Web with Amazon’s innovative Silk browser
• Use Amazon Cloud to get your stuff anywhere—even if you left your Kindle at home
CATEGORY: Consumer Electronics