Free Download Business & Economics, Social Science ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Jan Zimmerman, Deborah Ng.
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
by Jan Zimmerman, Deborah Ng
Social media continues to evolve at breakneck speed, and the savvy marketer needs to keep up. This bestselling guide to social media marketing has been completely updated to cover the newest vehicles, including Groupon and Rue La La, location-based services like Foursquare, and new social networking sites like Google+ and Pinterest. Checklists, case studies, and examples will help you decide the best places to spend your marketing dollars, and you’ll learn about valuable social media tools and analytics methods that can help you assess the success of your efforts.
- A completely updated, all-in-one guide to social media marketing, a valuable way for businesses to reach current and new customers, assist customers with problems, and complete transactions
- Covers the latest sites and location-based services including Groupon, Rue La La, Foursquare, Google+, Pinterest, and more
- Minibooks examine the social media mix; tools and techniques; using content to grow your brand; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+ marketing; other sites; and how to measure results and build on success
- The perfect guidebook for the social media strategist, website manager, marketer, publicist, or anyone in charge of implementing and managing an organization’s social media strategy
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition helps you get the most from every minute and dollar you spend on marketing.
Tennis For Dummies?
by Patrick McEnroe, Peter Bodo
Whether you’re an adult looking for a new challenge or a parent starting your kids off, Tennis For Dummies provides a terrific introduction to the sport. It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, if you who want to start playing the game of tennis, but don’t have the motivation or information to do so, this book can show you the way. If you’re already into the game, you’ll find out how to take your skills to the next level.
This easy-to-understand guide will introduce you to the basics of the game and show you what it takes to improve each time you step on the court. Tennis For Dummies also covers the following topics and much more:
- Equipping yours elf with the right apparel, racket, and accessories
- Polishing your strokes—from your serve to lobs
- Finding out how the game is scored
- Shaping up with physical conditioning
- Dealing with common tennis injuries such as shin splints and tennis elbow
- Sharpening your mental game
- Exploring the finer points of tennis etiquette, both on the court and in the stands
- Discovering how to find the best tennis instructor for you
Whether you’re interested in playing singles or doubles, on hard court or clay, Tennis For Dummies will inspire you get out on a court and play. Featuring detailed photos, illustrations, and court diagrams this book can help you discover how the game of tennis is played and show you how to get the most out of yourself each and every time you pick up a racquet.
by Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
by Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
Home Decorating For Dummies
by Katharine Kaye McMillan, Patricia Hart McMillan
Home Decorating For Dummies, 2nd Edition is for all kinds of people in all kinds of decorating situations, including:
- First-time buyers or renters. You have a whole new place to decorate. Where do you start?
- Second- or third-time home buyers. Whether you’ve gone up or down in size, stayed in the same region or moved to a whole new one, you need to know how to make your old furniture work in a new setting, how to add furnishings, and how to make your style seem fresh.
- Newly blended families. He has furniture, she has furniture, they have furniture. Can it all work together harmoniously? Indeed!
- And anyone else who loves decorating. Don’t forget: Imagination counts.
Each part of Home Decorating For Dummies, deals with a broad area of decorating, and each chapter contains specific and detailed information. You’ll discover tips on
- Basic planning – where to begin when you want to start decorating
- Creating surface interest – the effects of color, pattern, and texture, and the problems created by too much or too little of them
- Creating backgrounds – what you need to know about the special decorating requirements of your walls
- Tackling tough rooms – how to effectively decorate rooms that have special functional requirements
- Accessorizing with art and other stuff – adding the final flourishes to every space in your place
Home Decorating For Dummies, 2nd Edition contains all the basics – including how to figure out what you can spend; how to spend it; and the latest and greatest in styles, trends, and technology. What do you do with your space next? The possibilities are endless.