Download Computers ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Leslie H. Nicoll, Harvey Chute.
Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies
by Leslie H. Nicoll, Harvey Chute
Rekindle your love of reading with Amazon’s new Kindle Paperwhite and this fun and friendly guide
If you’re the proud owner of a Kindle Paperwhite, you’ll want to know all the best ways to get the very most out of it – and fast. That’s where Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies comes in. This easy-to-follow guide covers all the basics, then takes you beyond to get even more from your eReader. And, it does it all in the friendly but thorough style that has made the For Dummies brand famous. Want to create and manage content? Use text-to-speech? Connect to WiFi? You’ll hit the ground running with this practical and fun how-to guide.
- Walks you through basic operations, including how to connect to WiFi, adjusting text size and fonts to your liking, and finding and downloading your favorite e-books, magazines, and more
- Takes you beyond reading showing you how to play audio files, search the web, and take your personal documents with you
- Shows you how to create your own Kindle Paperwhite content, with easy-to-follow steps on how to create and convert content to Kindle formats and publish in the Kindle Store
- Points the way to cool freebies: free content, blogs, games, apps, and other Kindle goodies
- Helps you accessorize and customize your Kindle Paperwhite to make it your own
Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies is your must-have accessory for your new Kindle Paperwhite!
Kindle Touch For Dummies Portable Edition
by Harvey Chute, Leslie H. Nicoll
If you adore all things literary, you’ll love the Kindle Touch. Learn why with this handy little guide to one of Amazon’s bestselling e-readers. You’ll learn the art of navigating the touchscreen, where to find content, how to borrow e-books from the library and Amazon, things you can add to your Kindle Touch, how to play music and surf the web, problem-solving tips, and more!
- Walks you through setting up your Kindle Touch, registering it with Amazon, getting connected, and navigating the touchscreen interface
- Covers shopping for e-books in the Kindle Store, subscribing to magazines, sharing your favorite books with friends, and borrowing e-books from your local public library
- Explains ways to use your Kindle Touch for more than just reading, including browsing the web, listening to music, playing games, and taking advantage of some amazing apps
- Shows you where to find free stuff, cool accessories, and help troubleshooting common problems
Kindle Touch For Dummies is your fun and easy guide to getting a feel for all your Kindle Touch has to offer.
Kindle Fire HD For Dummies.
by Nancy C. Muir
Music, video, e-books, and e-mail — Kindle Fire HD does it all!
Your Kindle Fire HD is small but mighty — just like this book! This little book covers all the Kindle Fire HD basics — browsing the web and shopping online, connecting to a network, setting up and using e-mail, downloading and running apps, watching videos, keeping up with magazines and newspapers, and even reading books!
Open the book and find:
- How to set up your device out of the box
- All the functionality of pre-installed apps
- Touchscreen and data transfer tips
- Ways to manage your multimedia
- Help setting up wireless connectivity
Kindle Fire HDX For Dummies
by Nancy C. Muir
Spark your interest in Kindle Fire HDX and start burning through books, movies, music, and more with this bestselling guide!
The Kindle Fire HDX is Amazon’s premiere tablet. With its new, more powerful Android operating system, this latest version has some exciting bells and whistles along with the features that have made the Fire a tablet fan favorite: access to the amazing Amazon Appstore, online music storage, a large music and video store, a huge e-book library, and easy one-step ordering from Amazon. This full-color, For Dummies guide shows you how to take advantage of all the Kindle Fire’s functionality including browsing the web, sharing photos, watching videos, playing games, downloading apps, reading newspapers and magazines, and personalizing the device for your needs.
- Covers the Kindle Fire HDX and Kindle Fire HD tablets
- Walks you through getting connected, navigating the touchscreen interface, working with Kindle Fire’s built-in apps, using Amazon Cloud, and getting help from the Mayday feature
- Helps you stay in touch with social media, e-mail, and Skype and find what you’re looking for online with Amazon’s Silk web browser
- Shows you how to stay entertained with the latest apps, movies, TV shows, music, games, e-books, and other cool content for your Kindle Fire HDX or Kindle Fire HD
Blaze through Kindle Fire HDX For Dummies and start taking advantage of the hottest tablet in town today!
Kindle Fire HD For Dummies
by Nancy Muir
Movies, apps, games, e-books, and more – enjoy them all on the hottest device in town – the Kindle Fire HD!
From its stunning color touchscreen to its ultrafast speed, the Kindle Fire HD is sparking everyone’s interest. This full-color guide will have you blazing through the web, staying entertained with the latest apps and games, watching your favorite TV shows and movies, and, of course, reading magazines, newspapers, and books to indulge all your interests. Whether this is your first tablet or you’re upgrading from another device, you’ll get to know your Kindle Fire HD and rekindle your love of reading with Kindle Fire HD For Dummies!
- Covers the Kindle Fire HD and original Kindle Fire
- Helps you navigate the interface, customize your settings, get connected, and take advantage of Amazon Cloud
- Shows you how to work with the built-in apps and find new ones to to try out from the Amazon Appstore
- Explains how to fill your Kindle Fire with cool stuff – from movies and music to videos, photos, apps, e-books, and more
- Walks you through using Amazon’s incredibly smooth Amazon Silk web browser to find anything you need online and keep in touch with e-mail, Skype, Facebook, and Twitter
Light ‘er up and unleash the fun with Kindle Fire HD For Dummies!
Kindle Fire for Dummies
by Nancy Muir, Nancy C. Muir
Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies
by Bob LeVitus
The popularity of the iPad is growing at an unstoppable rate and users are looking for help sorting through the tens of thousands of apps available in the App Store. Packed with helpful reviews and valuable tips on how to make the most of each app, this book walks you through the vast selection of apps and helps you narrow down the most essential and entertaining apps for your needs and interests. Mac guru Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus helps you uncover the best of the best apps in business, education, entertainment, finance, health, fitness, games, news, music, sports, weather, and more.
- Helps you sort through the tens of thousands of apps available for the iPad so you can find the apps that are right for you
- Shows you a variety of the most useful apps in the fields of music, entertainment, sports, business, games, news, social networking, health and fitness, and more
- Helps you uncover what apps are worth the price and what’s fabulous for free
- Provides expert insights and light-hearted reviews of each featured iPad app from longtime For Dummies author and Mac enthusiast Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus
With Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies, you’ll discover how to have fun, get more done, and make the most of your iPad.