Free Download Computers ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Bill Sempf, Charles Sphar, Stephen R. Davis.
C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
by Bill Sempf, Charles Sphar, Stephen R. Davis
C# is a complicated programming language for building .NET-connected software for Microsoft Windows, the Web, and a wide range of devices. The friendly All-in-One For Dummies format is a perfect way to present it. Each minibook is a self-contained package of necessary information, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
Upgrades in C# 2010 include the ability to build Windows 7 applications and compatibility with Python and Ruby.
- C# is a somewhat complex programming language for building .NET-connected software for Microsoft Windows, the Web, and other devices
- Beginning C# programmers will appreciate how the All-in-One format breaks the topic into minibooks, each one addressing a key body of information
- Minibooks include creating your first C# program, Windows 7 programming, basic C# programming, object-based programming, object-oriented programming, Windows programming with C# and Visual Studio, and debugging
- Companion Web site includes all sample code
Beginning C# programmers will find C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies explains a complicated topic in an easy, understandable way.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Networking All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
by Doug Lowe
Your one-stop guide to the latest updates on networking
Packed with new and updated material on Windows Server 2008, the latest Red Hat(r) Fedora(r), Vista, and Office 2007, and the most up-to-date wireless standards, this solitary reference contains everything you need to manage both large and small networks. With these ten minibooks, you’ll discover how to make your network share information in the most efficient way possible.
Discover how to:
- Manage Macs in a Windows environment
- Handle mobile devices on a network
- Configure Windows(r) XP and Vista clients
- Back up and protect your data
- Set up a wireless network
With more Canadians considering starting their own small businesses than ever before, there’s never been a greater need for a detailed, comprehensive guide to help budding entrepreneurs get off the ground. Comprised of six books in one that cover every aspect of running a business, from developing a business plan to managing growth successfully, and everything in between, Starting and Running a Small Business For Canadians For Dummies All-in-One will ensure readers’ ventures meet with success.
- The ideal resource for the first-time entrepreneur in a market when small businesses are growing fast
- Provides a wealth of management advice based on recent research that shows that when small businesses are successful, they hire
- Includes the financial advice that keeps new businesses from folding within their first five years
Offering Canadians everything they need to know about starting their own companies within Canada, this six-book compilation is essential reading for anyone looking to make it big in the world of small business.
Java All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
by Doug Lowe, Barry A. Burd
- Eight minibooks comprising nearly 900 pages give developers the tips and techniques they need to get up and running on the new J2SE 6 (Java Standard Edition 6) and JDK 6 (Java Development Kit 6)
- This friendly, all-inclusive reference delivers the lowdown on Java language and syntax fundamentals as well as Java server-side programming, with explanations, reference information, and how-to instructions for both beginning and intermediate-to-advanced programmers
- Minibooks cover Java basics; programming basics; strings, arrays, and collections; programming techniques; Swing; Web programming; files and databases; and fun and games
Red Hat Fedora Linux 2 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
by Naba Barkakati
- This essential reference organizes material into a set of nine stand-alone, task-oriented minibooks that enable readers to understand all aspects of the Fedora OS, the latest release of the most popular Linux distribution
- Each minibook covers a different aspect of Fedora, such as getting users started with Fedora, the various workstations and applications, OpenOffice.org, networking, system administration, security, running Internet servers on a Fedora system, and programming
- More experienced readers can use this desktop reference to look up how to perform specific tasks, such as hooking up to the Internet, using a cable modem, or reading e-mail
- Includes the full Fedora Core distribution with source code on DVD and all of the CD content that comes with Fedora, saving readers hours of download time
Java All-in-One For Dummies
by Doug Lowe
The newest release of Java has more robust functionality to help web and mobile developers get the most ouf of this platform-independent programming language. Like its bestselling previous editions, Java All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition has what you need to get up and running quickly with the new version. Covering the enhanced mobile development and syntax features as well as programming improvements, this guide makes it easy to find what you want and put it to use.
- Focuses on the vital information that enables you to get up and running quickly on the new version
- Covers the enhanced multimedia features as well as programming enhancements, Java and XML, Swing, server-side Java, Eclipse, and more
- Minibooks cover Java basics; programming basics; strings, arrays, and collections; programming techniques; Swing; Web programming; files and databases; and a “fun and games” category
Rather than trying to cover every aspect of this massive topic, Java All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition focuses on the practical information you need to become productive with Java 7 right away.
Visual Studio 2008 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
by Richard C. Leinecker, Vanessa L. Williams
This comprehensive, seven-books-in-one guide gets you up and running with Visual Studio 2008 in no time. You’ll discover Microsoft’s vision for Visual Studio, get familiar with the .Net environment and languages, and learn how to install, browse, and make connections with Visual Studio. Soon, you’ll be building applications for Vista, Office 2007, and mobile devices; using AJAX and LINQ; and testing and debugging your programs. Discover how to:
- Understand Visual Studio’s role in software development
- Work with .Net languages
- Develop applications for Vista
- Build smart client interfaces
- Use the visual data designer
- Use Ajax controls
- Streamline application deployment
- Debug your applications
- Explore ASP. NET services
- Work with strongly typed data sets
- Access data with Visual Studio
- Program with Visual Studio 2008
- Build professional reports with Crystal Reports
Fully updated with new information on Vista and .NET Framework 3.0 development, MS Office application development, and more, Visual Studio 2008 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies also features a companion Web site packed with sample projects, supplemental podcasts, and a support forum. You’ll never find a smarter way to get up to speed with Visual Studio 2008!
Selling All-in-One For Dummies
by Consumer Dummies
Are you looking to enter the world of sales, or are you already a salesperson who’s looking for new tips and tactics to expand your business? Whether you’re in charge of your own selling career or you’re responsible for training and managing a professional sales force, Selling All-In-One For Dummies features everything you need to know to improve your results.
This valuable selling resource includes new ways to effectively network and prospect through the power of all the social media networking sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as ways to optimize sales success through Webinars; the latest tips and advice to build an appealing image; proven questioning methods that close sales; updated advice on keeping clients’ business and building their loyalty; and how to adapt presentations and techniques.
- Proven methods and techniques that will lead to bigger sales and more loyal customers
- Advice on separating yourself from the pack
- Plus four chapters on selling in specialized areas from biotechnology to real estate
Selling All-In-One For Dummies is the authoritative guide to navigating the ever-changing and growing sales arena.
Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
by Sue Jenkins, Richard Wagner
Dreamweaver is the leading website creation tool, with 90 percent of the market share. The nine minibooks that make up this guide cover getting started with Dreamweaver CS5, creating and publishing great sites, making pages dynamic, building web applications, and much more, including all the upgrades in Dreamweaver CS5.
- Dreamweaver is the gold standard for website development software; this complete reference covers what both beginners and intermediate-level users need to know to make the most of Dreamweaver CS5 and create professional-quality sites
- Nine minibooks cover getting started, mastering Dreamweaver basics, working like a pro, energizing your site, publishing your site, working collaboratively, building Web applications, making pages dynamic, and developing applications rapidly
Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies gives web designers essential information for creating, managing, and maintaining all types of websites.
Bookkeeping and Accounting All-in-One For Dummies – UK
by Jane E. Kelly
Unless you’re one of those rare “numbers people,” the thought of accounting and bookkeeping probably make your head spin. While these pragmatic and confusing practices may not be fun for the rest of us, mastering them is absolutely essential in order to run and maintain a successful business. Thankfully, Bookkeeping & Accounting All-in-One For Dummies, UK Edition, is here to take the intimidation out of crunching numbers and offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction on keeping your business’ finances in order with information specific to a business in the United Kingdom.
Written in plain English and packed with loads of helpful instruction, this approachable and all-encompassing guide arms you with everything you need to get up and running on all the latest accounting practices and bookkeeping software. Inside, you’ll find out how to prepare financial statements, balance your books, keep the tax inspector off your back, and so much more.
- Gives you access to supplemental online samples of bookkeeping forms, accounting templates, and spreadsheets
- Includes many practical bookkeeping and accounting exercises and templates
- Simplifies every aspect of accounting and record-keeping
- Shows you how to run your business “by the books”
If you’re a small business owner or employee who is confused and intimidated by managing your accounts and books, this comprehensive guide empowers you to take charge of those pesky figures to keep your business afloat.