Download Business & Economics, Mathematics ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Jeff Sauro.
Customer Analytics For Dummies
by Jeff Sauro
Ensuring your customers are having positive experiences with your company at all levels, including initial brand awareness and loyalty, is crucial to the success of your business. Customer Analytics For Dummies shows you how to measure each stage of the customer journey and use the right analytics to understand customer behavior and make key business decisions.
Customer Analytics For Dummies gets you up to speed on what you should be testing. You’ll also find current information on how to leverage A/B testing, social media’s role in the post-purchasing analytics, usability metrics, prediction and statistics, and much more to effectively manage the customer experience. Written by a highly visible expert in the area of customer analytics, this guide will have you up and running on putting customer analytics into practice at your own business in no time.
- Shows you what to measure, how to measure, and ways to interpret the data
- Provides real-world customer analytics examples from companies such as Wikipedia, PayPal, and Walmart
- Explains how to use customer analytics to make smarter business decisions that generate more loyal customers
- Offers easy-to-digest information on understanding each stage of the customer journey
Whether you’re part of a Customer Engagement team or a product, marketing, or design professional looking to get a leg up, Customer Analytics For Dummies has you covered.
Web Analytics For Dummies
by Pedro Sostre, Jennifer LeClaire
- What to expect from Web analytics
- Definitions of key Web analytics terms
- Help in choosing the right analytics approach
- How to collect key data and apply it to site design or marketing
- Techniques for distinguishing human users from bots
- Tips on using Google and other free analytics tools
- Advice on choosing pay and subscription services
A detailed and accurate analysis is crucial the success of your Web site. Web Analytics For Dummies helps you get it right the first time—and every time.
Predictive Analytics For Dummies
by Dr. Anasse Bari, Dr. Mohamed Chaouchi, Dr. Tommy Jung
You don’t need a time machine to predict the future. All it takes is a little knowledge and know-how, and Predictive Analytics For Dummies gets you there fast. With the help of this friendly guide, you’ll discover the core of predictive analytics and get started putting it to use with readily available tools to collect and analyze data. In no time, you’ll learn how to incorporate algorithms through data models, identify similarities and relationships in your data, and predict the future through data classification. Along the way, you’ll develop a roadmap by preparing your data, creating goals, processing your data, and building a predictive model that will get you stakeholder buy-in.
Big Data has taken the marketplace by storm, and companies are seeking qualified talent to quickly fill positions to analyze the massive amount of data that are being collected each day. If you want to get in on the action and either learn or deepen your understanding of how to use predictive analytics to find real relationships between what you know and what you want to know, everything you need is a page away!
- Offers common use cases to help you get started
- Covers details on modeling, k-means clustering, and more
- Includes information on structuring your data
- Provides tips on outlining business goals and approaches
The future starts today with the help of Predictive Analytics For Dummies.
Adobe Analytics For Dummies
by Karlins, Eric Matisoff
If you’re a marketer in need of a non-technical, beginner’s reference to using Adobe Analytics, this book is the perfect place to start. Adobe Analytics For Dummies arms you with a basic knowledge of the key features so that you can start using it quickly and effectively.
Even if you’re a digital marketer who doesn’t have their hands in data day in and day out, this easy-to-follow reference makes it simple to utilize Adobe Analytics. With the help of this book, you’ll better understand how your marketing efforts are performing, converting, being engaged with, and being shared in the digital space.
- Evaluate your marketing strategies and campaigns
- Explore implementation fundamentals and report architecture
- Apply Adobe Analytics to multiple sources
- Succeed in the workplace and expand your marketing skillset
The marketing world is continually growing and evolving, and Adobe Analytics For Dummies will help you stay ahead of the curve.
People Analytics For Dummies
by Mike West
Maximize performance with better data
Developing a successful workforce requires more than a gut check. Data can help guide your decisions on everything from where to seat a team to optimizing production processes to engaging with your employees in ways that ring true to them.
People analytics is the study of your number one business asset—your people—and this book shows you how to collect data, analyze that data, and then apply your findings to create a happier and more engaged workforce.
- Start a people analytics project
- Work with qualitative data
- Collect data via communications
- Find the right tools and approach for analyzing data
If your organization is ready to better understand why high performers leave, why one department has more personnel issues than another, and why employees violate, People Analytics For Dummies makes it easier.
Small Business Marketing Strategies All-In-One For Dummies
by Consumer Dummies
6 Books in 1
Generate high-impact marketing campaigns
There’s more to a successful campaign than spinning the marketing wheel of fortune and hoping for the best. This all-encompassing guide shows you how to develop and execute winning plans that result in growth and revenue every time. Get ready to incorporate tried-and-true marketing methods that will put your small business on top.
6 Books Inside…
- Setting Up Your Marketing Foundation
- Getting Started with Your Campaign
- Content Is King: Content Marketing
- Using Social Media
- Incorporating Traditional Marketing
- Measuring Results
Google AdSense For Dummies
by Jerri L. Ledford
AdSense lets you generate income with ad placement on blogs and Web sites. Google AdSense For Dummies shows you how AdSense works, how to analyze cost per click and track AdSense results, and how to earn money from your blog or Web site without selling a product. Discover how to:
- Register and set up an AdSense program
- Track results with server logs, AdSense reports, and Google Analytics
- Boost AdSense income with search engine optimization techniques
- Apply Google guidelines by including relevant links and content, making your site easy to navigate, using a sitemap, and keeping links in good repair
- Fine-tune your Web site with beefed-up content to please Google and boost effectiveness
- Earn more with AdSense for RSS, streaming video, and referral units
- Design appealing ads and search boxes, and deal with ads from competitors
- Add video units to your site, design mobile ad units, and understand referral units
In Google AdSense For Dummies, author Jerri Ledford, a self-described “Google geek,” helps you make money with AdSense.
Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
by Amy Porterfield, Phyllis Khare, Andrea Vahl
Great new edition covers what you need to know for successful Facebook marketing
Facebook keeps evolving, and so does the social mediasphere. Even if you have a Facebook marketing strategy, have you taken into consideration Pinterest? Spotify? Foursquare? Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition does. This detailed resource not only reveals how to create successful Facebook marketing strategies, it also shows you how to incorporate and use the entire social network to its full potential.
- Covers the tools, techniques, and apps you need to know to create successful Facebook marketing campaigns
- Nine minibooks cover the essentials: Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution; Claiming Your Presence On Facebook; Adding the Basics; Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling; Understanding Facebook Applications; Making Facebook Come Alive; Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics; Facebook Advertising; Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
- Explores the new Timeline design for Pages, changes to Facebook Insights, new apps to incorporate into your strategy, and more
Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the perfect resource for any marketer who wants to build or refine a social media marketing presence that includes Facebook.
With more Canadians considering starting their own small businesses than ever before, there’s never been a greater need for a detailed, comprehensive guide to help budding entrepreneurs get off the ground. Comprised of six books in one that cover every aspect of running a business, from developing a business plan to managing growth successfully, and everything in between, Starting and Running a Small Business For Canadians For Dummies All-in-One will ensure readers’ ventures meet with success.
- The ideal resource for the first-time entrepreneur in a market when small businesses are growing fast
- Provides a wealth of management advice based on recent research that shows that when small businesses are successful, they hire
- Includes the financial advice that keeps new businesses from folding within their first five years
Offering Canadians everything they need to know about starting their own companies within Canada, this six-book compilation is essential reading for anyone looking to make it big in the world of small business.
Google Sites and Chrome For Dummies
by Ryan Teeter, Karl Barksdale
Today, Google is so much more than another word for “search.” Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies shows you how to create great collaborative Web sites with Google Sites and surf the Web with the super-fast Google Chrome browser. Find out how they work with other Google Apps, too. You’ll learn to:
- Take advantage of free hosting, free tools, and a simple, straightforward interface with Google Sites
- Set up a Google account or Google Apps account
- Create wiki sites that let coworkers collaborate on projects or keep family members up to date
- Use Google gadgets to keep track of projects, manage calendars and documents, or display photos
- Integrate documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other Google Apps into your site
- Work with Contact List, Google Talk, and Google Chat, and handle e-mail with Gmail
- Download and install the speedy Google Chrome browser
- Install browser plug-ins, enable offline access to Google Docs, and manage misbehaving tabs
You’ll even find instructions and examples to help you plan sites for personal and business use, plus a sample college course site. With advice from Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies, you can make collaboration easy and have the high-speed Web at your fingertips.