Free Download Fiction ebook, Fulton Books, Inc., Beny Rey.
Myself for Dummies II
by Beny Rey
The Parents’ Book of Checklists
by Sally Bevan, Sally Coulthard
A life-saving list of what to expect, what to know, what to do and what to say.
In the Parents’ Book of Checklists you’ll find fast practical advice for all those moments when you are unsure of what to do or say, from pregnancy through birth to toddlers.
- Are you uncertain about the foods you can eat when you’re pregnant?
- Are you unsure of what to expect from you antenatal care or how you can best prepare for the birth?
- Are you anxious about being a new parent and looking for a quick guide for what to do about feeding, crying and coping with a new baby?
- Do you wonder how much sleep your one-year-old should be getting?
- And what is the best way to get them to wind down for sleep in the first place?
Designed to be easy to dip into, you’ll find over 90 checklists covering the essentials from staying healthy during pregnancy, preparing for birth and adjusting to new parenthood through to the pleasures of parenting such as ideas for playing with your baby, special occasions and holidays. The Parents’ Book of Checklists is the handbook for every parent.
Getting Your First Job For Dummies
by Roberto Angulo
Finding a job can seem daunting, especially when it’s a brand new experience. There’s a lot to know, and often a lot of pressure. Written by the founder of AfterCollege.com, Getting Your First Job For Dummies is designed to take the stress out of the job search process and help you get an offer.
In this book, you’ll discover how to identify your talents and strengths, use your network to your advantage, interview with confidence, and evaluate an offer. Written in plain English and packed with step-by-step instructions, it’ll have you writing customized resumes, conducting company research, and utilizing online job search sites, faster than you can say ‘I got the job!’
- Determine what kind of job suits your interests and skills
- Write a compelling cover letter
- Know what to expect in an interview
- Effectively negotiate an offer
Whether you’re still in school or navigating the world as a recent graduate, Getting Your First Job For Dummies arms you with the skills and confidence to make getting your first job an exciting and enjoyable process.
Business Planning Essentials For Dummies
by Veechi Curtis
Whether you’re starting your first business or you’re a serial entrepreneur, you know how important a good business plan is to your business’s ultimate success. Bad or non-existent business plans are a primary cause of business failure. But don’t fret! Business Planning Essentials For Dummies gives you all the essential, practical information you need to succeed—from deciding what your business is really all about to building a long-term vision of where your company will go. In between, the book covers budgeting and finance, pricing, predicting sales, and much more.
- Covers all the essentials of writing a business plan and getting on the road to turn your plan into a reality
- Serves as an ideal refresher or introduction to the topic in an affordable small-format edition
- Intended for anyone starting their first business or even just thinking about it
Business Planning Essentials For Dummies is packed with everything you need to know to get started on building your dream business. So what are you waiting for?
Careers For Dummies
by Marty Nemko
Feeling stuck? Find out how to work toward the career of your dreams
If you’re slogging through your days in a boring or unrewarding job, it may be time to make a big change. Careers For Dummies is a comprehensive career guide from a top career coach and counselor that will help you jump start your career and your life. Dive in to learn more about career opportunities, with a plethora of job descriptions and the certifications, degrees, and continuing education that can help you build the career you’ve always wanted.
Whether you’re entering the workforce for the first time or a career-oriented person who needs or wants a change, this book has valuable information that can help you achieve your career goals. Find out how you can build your personal brand to become more attractive to potential employers, how to create a plan to “get from here to there” on your career path, and access videos and checklists that help to drive home all the key points. If you’re not happy in your day-to-day work now, there’s no better time than the present to work towards change.
- Get inspired by learning about a wide variety of careers
- Create a path forward for a new or better career that will be rewarding and fun
- Determine how to build your personal brand to enhance your career opportunities
- Get tips from a top career coach to help you plan and implement a strategy for a more rewarding work life
Careers For Dummies is the complete resource for those looking to enhance their careers or embark on a more rewarding work experience.
A Family’s Guide to the Military For Dummies
by Sheryl Garrett, Sue Hoppin
A Family’s Guide to the Military For Dummies is for the millions of military dependents, family members, and friends who are looking for straightforward guidance to take advantage of the benefits and overcome the challenges unique to life in the military. This comprehensive guide covers such key topics as introducing military life to readers new to the armed forces, financial planning, relocation, deployment, raising kids alone while a partner is away, and taking advantage of the available benefits. It offers tips and advice for dealing with emotions that surround events like deployments, deciphering the acronyms used in daily military life, forming support groups, keeping track of a loved one’s whereabouts, and surviving on a military base in a foreign country.
Veterans Benefits For Dummies
by Rod Powers
* Health care
* Ongoing care for wounded and disabled vets
* Education assistance
* Vocational rehabilitation
* Life insurance
* Home loan guarantees
* Survivors’ benefits
* Burial benefits