Free Download Business & Economics, Political Science ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Tom Hopkins.
Closing a Sale In a Day For Dummies
by Tom Hopkins
Closing a Sale In A Day For Dummies outlines the anatomy of a sales closing, offers strategies for asking the right questions, and gives you invaluable tips for overcoming tough customers.
- The anatomy of a close
- Questioning and listening strategies
- No frills closing techniques
- Overcoming tough customers
This e-book also links to an online component at dummies.com that extends the topic into step-by-step tutorials and other “beyond the book” content.
Telephone Sales For Dummies
by Dirk Zeller
Sales Closing For Dummies
by Tom Hopkins
Packed with powerful principles that can help you become a top-producing salesperson, Sales Closing For Dummies is the ultimate guide to mastering that most mysterious part of the selling equation. Tom Hopkins, the legendary sales genius who, by age 30 was the nation’s leading real-estate trainer, demystifies closing and shows what it takes to be a champion closer, including how to:
- Lead a sale without being pushy
- Read the signs of an interested potential buyer
- Use questioning methods that close sales, time and again
- Help clients feel good about their buying decisions
- Keep your clients’ business and build their loyalty
- Build long-term relationships and watch your sales grow
With the help of dozens of real-life examples from a wide cross section of industries, Tom shows why professional selling is about communication, not coercion. And he shares his considerable insight and experience on:
- Verbal and visual buying cues and how to recognize them
- Choosing the best location for closing
- Addressing concerns and creating a sense of urgency
- Time-tested tactics and strategies for ending customer procrastination, overcoming their fear, closing from a distance, and more
- The ten biggest closing mistakes and how to avoid them
- Add-on selling and other ways of getting your clients to help you to build your business
Featuring Tom’s Hopkins’ trademark “Red Flag” key points and situation scripts, this fun, easy-to-understand guide arms you with the hands-on tools and techniques you’ll need to become a world-class closer.
Foreclosure Investing For Dummies
by Ralph R. Roberts, Joseph Kraynak
Foreclosure Investing For Dummies shows you how to invest in foreclosures ethically without being accused of stealing homes from “little old ladies.” This step-by-step guide helps you thoroughly research property, find the best opportunities, purchase foreclosures, and avoid misleading distressed homeowners. This book doesn’t promise quick profits through minimal work, but it will provide you with invaluable information to become a successful investor, including:
- Identifying opportunities and understanding risks
- Obtaining information, tools, support, and resources
- Locating properties prior to foreclosure
- Assisting homeowners through the foreclosure process
- Acquiring properties below market value prior to the auction
- Buying property at an auction, from lending institutions, and government agencies
- Repairing, renovating, and selling or leasing property
This book provides tips and strategies for refinancing your property and maximizing your profits. It also gives you advice on how to assist homeowners, have them work with you, and common mistakes you should avoid. It’s time to go out and make the most of foreclosure investing, and with Foreclosure Investing For Dummies by your side, your hard work and devotion will bring tons of success!
Sales Presentations For Dummies
by Julie M. Hansen
Sales Presentations For Dummies rises to the challenge of guiding you through the process of engaging and persuading busy buyers in a world that’s constantly bombarding them with sales pitches. Motivating today’s buyers to pull the trigger on a new deal requires a certain set of skills, and this straightforward text guides you through what you need to know to create and deliver compelling presentations. Pulled from examples and experiences of thousands of actual sales presentations, the information in this innovative resource offers the tools and tips you need to keep your leads engaged from hook to call to action.
Today’s business landscape is competitive. When your sales presentation is being compared to countless others, it’s important to stand out for all the right reasons. Instead of using dated sales approaches,, update your understanding of the art of selling—and create compelling, engaging presentations that hook audience members from the beginning.
- Leverage a proven, blockbuster formula that engages audiences in any industry
- Use the power of storytelling to connect with prospective clients and soften their resistance to your sales pitch
- Understand and apply customer insights to ensure that your solution is top-of-mind in purchasing decisions
- Update your professional skill set to encompass today’s most motivating sales tactics
Sales Presentations For Dummies brings your sales style into the 21st century and connects you with the skills you need to excel in today’s complicated business landscape.
Peachtree For Dummies
by Elaine Marmel, Diane Koers
Publishing to coincide with the latest release of Peachtree, this third edition is revised to cover the newest updates and enhancements made to the most recent version of Peachtree. Veteran authors Elaine Marmel and Diane Koers break down the capabilities of Peachtree Premium Accounting, from building an effective chart of accounts, to customizing forms and modifying reports, to setting up default information that will save you time down the line. You’ll also discover how to:
- Work with purchase orders
- Sell products and services
- Generate invoices
- Track project costs
- Produce income statements
- Back up and restore data
- Balance accounts
- Manage inventory
- Handle customer prepayments
- Pay for purchase orders with a credit card
- Keep your account information safe
Packed with examples of everyday, real-life situations, Peachtree For Dummies, 3rd Edition is the reference you need so that you can put Peachtree to work for you and get the job done quickly and correctly.
eBay Listings That Sell For Dummies
by Marsha Collier, Patti Louise Ruby
- eBay options that can boost the appeal of your listings, including Buy It Now (BIN), Subtitle, Bold Title, Highlight, Box border, Home Page Featured, Featured Plus!, and Gallery Picture (a must)
- Constructing catchy listings with a title that sells and keywords that pay off
- eBay Acronyms you’ll need to know
- Tackling and completing eBay’s Sell Your Item form
- Embedding images, creating thumbnails, and adding bells and whistles (or not)
- Buying a digital camera for taking eBay photos and equipping your “studio”
- Lighting correctly, and using the Cloud Dome, light cubes, panels, and umbrellas
- Retrieving your images and uploading them to a server (your free ISP space, AOL, eBay, eBay’s Picture Manager, or others)
- Editing your photos, including cropping, enhancing, resizing, sharpening, and more
- A checklist of techniques for preparing elegant, fast-loading images for your ads
- Sprucing up your eBay store
- Posting your listing to other sites such as half.com, amazon.com, and overstock.com
- Automating with HTML Generators, including eBay’s Turbo Lister, or Third-Party HTML generators such as Mpire.com Launcher or the authors’ free tool from www.coolebaytools.com
Written by eBay pros Marsha Collier, a successful PowerSeller, and Patti Louise Ruby, a trainer at eBay University events and eBay Live, eBay Listings That Sell For Dummies is loaded with tricks of the trade. It’s complete with step-by-step instructions for many tasks, tables and checklists, lots of screen shots, and examples of good and bad ads. With this friendly guide, your merchandise will quickly be going…going…gone on eBay.
Starting an Online Business For Dummies
by Greg Holden
Starting an Online Business for Dummies will show you how easy it is to get your ideas off the ground and on the Web. You’ll be able to take advantage of everything an online business has to offer, without an MBA or years of experience! This updated, hands-on guide gives you the tools you need to:
- Establish and promote your business
- Advertise your site
- Build a business with online auctions
- Keep your business legal and lawsuit free
- Impress customers in the virtual world
- Publicize your business with Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft
- Conduct electronic payments
- Utilize VoIP, site feeds, blogging, and affiliate marketng
You’ll soon begin to realize that online business is not confined to large corporations or even businesses with storefronts. With this handy, straightforward guide, you will have your business online and ready to go in no time. There’s also a chapter on hot new ways to make money online, such as selling on Amazon or promoting on Flickr. The 5th edition of Starting an Online Business for Dummies helps you help your business can reach its full potential!
Bookkeeping Kit For Dummies
by Lita Epstein
Accurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any business owner, but it’s also important to those who work with the business, such as investors, financial institutions, and employees. Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this critical skill.
You’ll get clear and concise information on keeping track of transactions, figuring out balance sheets, keeping ledgers or journals, creating financial statements, and operating accounts for businesses, along with practices and examples to hone your skills. Plus, the bonus CD includes samples of bookkeeping forms, working papers, letters, resources, and spreadsheets.
- Keeping track of transactions
- Figuring out the balance sheet
- Keeping a ledger and journal
- Creating financial statements
- Operating accounts for businesses
- Recognizing assets and liabilities
- Up-to-date tax information
- Changes in small business regulations
- Additional and complementary examples
- Demonstration problems
- True/false and multiple-choice questions and scenarios
Whether you’re a professional or a student looking to expand your skills, Bookkeeping Kit For Dummies is a one-stop resource for anyone interested in this ever-growing occupation.
House Selling For Dummies
by Eric Tyson, Ray Brown
The fun and easy way? to minimize selling hassles and get top dollar for your house
Want to stand out to homebuyers in today’s crowded market? America’s #1 bestselling real estate authors have revised their classic guide to save you time and money as you prepare to sell your property. They’ll show you when to put your house on the market, the pros and cons of FSBO, and the best ways to utilize the Internet, from online listings to digital photos.
Discover how to:
Prepare your property to attract buyers
Determine your asking price
Hire the right real estate agent
Market and show your house
Negotiate for the best offer