Download Business & Economics, Political Science ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Michael Griffis, Lita Epstein.
Trading For Dummies
by Michael Griffis, Lita Epstein
Savvy traders can make money in both up and down markets. Trading For Dummies is for investors at all levels who are looking for a clear guide to successfully trading stocks in any type of market. It is also for investors who have experience trading and who are looking for new, proven methods to enhance the profitability of their investments.
This no-nonsense guide presents a proven system for analyzing stocks, trends, and indicators and setting a buy-and-sell range beforehand to decrease risk in any type of market. It stresses the practice of position trading, conducting technical analysis on a company and its performance, and utilizing research methods that enable the trader to strategically select both an entry and exit point before a stock is even purchased. This updated guide features updated stock charts, position trading tips and techniques, and fresh ways to analyze trends and indicators.
- Shows you how to take your portfolio to a higher level
- Explains how to assume more risk, reap more benefits, and build a portfolio
- This edition includes a new chapter on High Frequency Trading
Trading For Dummies gives experienced and novice traders and investors alike the most-up-to-date information on trading wisely in any market.
Trading Options For Dummies
by Joe Duarte
A new edition of the trusted trading resource
Updated with new facts, charts, and strategies to help investors beat today’s tough markets, Trading Options For Dummies helps you choose the right options based on your investing needs. It will show you how to weigh the costs and benefits, build a strategy to gain no matter the market conditions, and broaden your retirement portfolio with index, equity, and ETF options.
Because options cost less than stocks, they’re a versatile trading instrument. If you’re an investor with some general knowledge of trading but want a better understanding of risk factors, new techniques, and an overall improved profit outcome, Trading Options For Dummies is the book for you.
- Protect your investments against a decline in market prices
- Increase your income on current or new investments
- Buy an equity at a lower price
- Benefit from an equity price’s rise or fall without owning it or selling it outright
Trading options can be a great way to manage your risk, and this detailed reference gives you the expert help you need to succeed.
Currency Trading For Dummies
by Mark Galant, Brian Dolan
The fun and easy way to get started in currency trading
Want to capitalize on the growing forex market? This nuts-and-bolts guide gives you a step-by-step action plan for understanding and trading the forex market. It offers practical guidance and savvy tips in everything from comprehending currency quotes to using leverage, trading with fundamentals, and navigating technical analysis.
- Identify trading opportunities
- Understand what drives the market
- Choose a trading broker
- Execute a successful trade
- Minimize risk and maximize profit
- Analyze currency charts
Day Trading For Dummies®
by Ann C. Logue
This plain-English guide shows you how day trading works, identifies its all-too-numerous pitfalls, and get you started with an action plan. From classic and renegade strategies to the nitty-gritty of daily trading practices, it gives you the knowledge and confidence you’ll need to keep a cool head, manage risk, and make decisions instantly as you buy and sell your positions. Learn how to:
- Set up your accounts and your office
- Connect with research and trading services
- Plan and research trades carefully and thoroughly
- Comply with regulations issues and tax requirements
- Leverage limited capital
- Cope with the stress quick-action trading
- Sell short to profit from price drops
- Evaluate your day-trading performance
- Use technical and fundamental analysis
- Find entry and exit points
- Use short-term trading to establish a long-term portfolio
You’ll also find Top-Ten Lists of good reasons to go into day trading, or run from it in terror, as well as lists of the most common (and expensive) mistakes day traders make. Read Day Trading For Dummies and get the tips, guidance, and solid foundation you need to succeed in this thrilling, lucrative and rewarding career.
Currency Trading For Dummies
by Brian Dolan
Forex markets can be one of the fastest and most volatile financial markets to trade. Money can be lost or made in a matter of seconds, and forex markets are always moving. So how do you keep up? This hands-on, friendly guide shows you how the forex market really works, what moves it, and how you can actively trade in it — without losing your head!
All the world’s a stage — get an easy-to-follow introduction to the global forex market and understand its size, scope, and players
Show me the money — take a look at the major fundamental and economic drivers that influence currency values and get the know-how to interpret data and events like a pro
Prepare for battle — discover different types of trading styles and make a concrete strategy and game plan before you act on anything
Pull the trigger — establish a position in the market, manage the trade while it’s open, and close out on the most advantageous terms
Open the book and find:
Currency trading conventions and tools
Key characteristics of successful traders
Trading pitfalls to avoid and risk management rules to live by
How major currencies typically trade
Why it’s important to be organized and prepared
The 411 on buying and selling simultaneously
Tips for understanding rollovers and interest rates
Grasp currency quotes
Capitalize on the foreign exchange market
Manage risk and reward
Use the forces that drive currency movements
Identify key traits of individual currency pairs
Trading Options For Dummies®
by George A. Fontanills
This plain-English guide explains the common types of options and helps you choose the right ones for your investing needs. You find out how to weigh option costs and benefits, combine options to reduce risk, and build a strategy that allows you to gain no matter what the market may bring. You’ll learn the basics of market and sector analysis and what to look for when trying out a new option strategy. You’ll also find what you need to know about options contract specifications and mechanics. Discover how to:
- Understand option contracts and orders
- Determine and manage your risk
- Guard your assets using options
- Trade options on securities exchanges
- Protect your rights and satisfy your contract obligations
- Target sectors using technical analysis
- Minimize potential losses and optimize rewards
- Map out your plan of attack
- Limit your downside when trading the trend
- Combine options to limit your position risk
- Benefit from exchange traded funds
- Key in on volatility for trading opportunities
- Capitalize on sideways movements
Trading options is serious business. Trading Options For Dummies gives you the expert help you need to succeed.
Trading For Dummies
by Lita Epstein, Grayson D. Roze
Savvy traders can make money in both up and down markets—and now you can, too! In Trading For Dummies, investors from every walk of life will benefit from sample stock charts, position trading tips and techniques, fresh ways to analyze trends and indicators, and all the latest information on trading stocks wisely in any type of market.
Taking the stress out of the stock market, this no-nonsense guide walks you through all the steps to trade with authority—and takes your portfolio to exciting new heights. Whether you’re an investor looking for a clear guide to successfully trading stocks in any type of market, or an investor who has experience trading and are looking for new, proven methods to enhance the profitability of investments, you’ll find a proven system for eliminating doubt, decreasing risk, and, ultimately, increasing return.
- Understand market cycles and choose a great broker
- Manage your risk exposure
- Build a balanced portfolio
- Develop your own custom trading strategy
If you’re in need of basic strategies and stock valuation methodologies that let you make smart trading decisions, this book has it all!
Trading Card Games For Dummies
by John Kaufeld, Jeremy Smith
Explore popular games like Legend of the Five Rings, build decks, and trade online
Whether you’re already hooked on trading card games, want to understand what your kids are into, or are just curious to see what all the fuss is about, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s the scoop on the hottest games, secrets of successful collecting, tips for customizing your dream deck, and ways to make your hobby pay.
Discover how to
* Get started with the VS System, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and others
* Identify basic types of cards
* Buy and sell online — wisely
* Play around with collectible miniatures
* Safely store and transport your collection
Swing Trading For Dummies
by Omar Bassal, CFA
Want to know the strategies of successful swing trading? Thisfriendly guide covers the ins and outs of this risky but profitableinvesting approach, explaining all the basics in plain English.You’ll see how to use the two investment approaches – technical andfundamental analysis – to indentify promising securities instrongly trending markets. In addition, this guide covers how tocalculate investment returns and, most important, how to manageyour portfolio’s risk.
- Learn from a highly experienced trader, analyst, and portfoliomanager – the author shares his insider knowledge
- Understand often overlooked topics such as money management,journal keeping, and strategy planning – key areas that willlargely determine your success
- Focus on the fundamentals – often overlooked by swing traders,fundamental analysis can increase your chance of success
- Determine your entry and exit points with technical analysis -read charts, apply indicators, and compare markets
- Evaluate companies with fundamental analysis – grasp the basicsof financial statements and the criteria to screen for undervaluedor overvalued stocks
- Develop and implement your trading plan – outline what youtrade and how often, decide your risk tolerance, and calculate yourperformance
Open the book and find:
- The differences among swing trading, day trading, andbuy-and-hold investing
- The pros and cons of technical and fundamental analysis
- A step-by-step anatomy of a trade
- A wealth of charts and screenshots
- Real-world examples of swing trading successes
- The 10 deadly sins of swing trading – avoid at all costs!
- Sample trading plans
- Useful resources for navigating data
Currency Trading For Dummies
by Kathleen Brooks, Brian Dolan
Currency Trading For Dummies is a hands-on, user-friendly guide that explains how the foreign exchange (ForEx) market works and how you can become a part of it. Currency trading has many benefits, but it also has fast-changing financial-trading avenues. ForEx markets are always moving. So how do you keep up? With this new edition of Currency Trading For Dummies, you’ll get the expert guidance you’ve come to know and expect from the trusted For Dummies brand—now updated with the latest information on the topic.
Inside, you’ll find an easy-to-follow introduction to the global/ForEx market that explains its size, scope, and players; a look at the major economic drivers that influence currency values; and the lowdown on how to interpret data and events like a pro. Plus, you’ll discover different types of trading styles and make a concrete strategy and game plan before you act on anything.
- Covers currency trading conventions and tools
- Provides an insider’s look at key characteristics of successful currency traders
- Explains why it’s important to be organized and prepared
- Offers guidance on trading pitfalls to avoid and risk management rules to live by
Whether you’re just getting started out in the foreign exchange market or an experienced trader looking to diversify your portfolio, Currency Trading For Dummies sets you up for trading success.