Free Download Business & Economics ebook, John Wiley & Sons, Frank J. Fabozzi.
by Frank J. Fabozzi
Optimising Distressed Loan Books
by John Michael Sheehan
Managing Bank Risk
by Morton Glantz, Johnathan Mun
Managing Bank Risk reformulates proven concepts of credit risk management in the context of contemporary best practice techniques in portfolio management.
Professor Glantz provides print and electronic risk-measuring tools that ensure that credits are made in accordance with bank policy and regulatory requirements, giving bankers the data necessary for judging asset quality and value. The book’s two sections, New Approaches to Fundamental Analysis and Credit Administration, show readers ways to assimilate new tools, such as credit derivatives, cash flow computer modeling, distress prediction and workout, interactive risk rating models, and probabilistic default screening, with well-known controls. By following the guidelines of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, the book offers useful models, programs, and documents essential for creating a sound credit risk environment, credit granting processes, and appropriate administrative and monitoring controls.
This book is recommended for professionals working in lending industries and graduate students studying commercial banking, financial accounting, financial intermediation, financial studies, and international finance.
* Book includes features such as:
* Chapter-concluding questions
* Case studies illustrating all major tools
* EDFT Credit Measure provided by KMV, the world’s leading provide of market-based quantitative credit risk products
* Library of internet links directs readers to information on evolving credit disciplines, such as portfolio management, credit derivatives, risk rating, and financial analysis
* CD-ROM containing interactive models and a useful document collection
* Credit engineering tools covered include:
* Statistics and simulation driven forecasting
* Risk adjusted pricing
* Credit derivatives
* Cash flow computer modeling
* Distress prediction and workouts
* Capital allocation
* Credit exposure systems
* Computerized loan pricing
* Sustainable growth
* Interactive risk rating models
* Probabilistc default screening
* Accompanying CD includes:
* Interactive 10-point risk rating model
* Comprehensive cash flow model
* Trial version of CB Pro, a time-series forecasting program
* Stochastic net borrowed funds pricing model
* Asset based lending models, courtesy Federal Reserve Bank
* The Uniform Financial Institutions Rationg System (CAMELS)
* Two portfolio optimization software models
* a library of documents from the International Swap Dealers Association, the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, and others
by Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB)
Sophisticated banking is vital for modern society to function and prosper. Banks lend to individuals and corporations but do so after carefully exploring the risks they undertake to each customer.
This book examines the important role of lending in banking operations and how banks can implement safe and effective loan initiatives. Banks rely on lending to generate profits, but it can be a risky venture. It is important for banking professionals to understand how to mitigate those risks.
Bank Lending from the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers discusses a variety of topics that impact a bank’s loan strategy. This is an essential read for candidates studying for the HKIB Associateship Examination and those who want to acquire expert knowledge of Hong Kong’s bank lending system.
Topics covered in this book include:
Assessing and reducing lending risk
Understanding the customer through financial statements
Using ratios to determine risk
Setting up an internal structure to reduce risk
Pricing and managing loans
Dah Sing Bank is delighted to sponsor this resourceful book. The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in providing banking, insurance, financial, and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau, and the People’s Republic of China. The Dah Sing Group has gained a reputation as one of the most progressive and innovative financial services groups. Keys to its success are the strength of the Dah Sing management team and the group’s commitment to serving its customers.
2018 CFR e-Book Title 12, Banks and Banking, Parts 200-219
by Office of The Federal Register
Title 12, Banks and Banking, Parts 200-219
by Brian Coyle
� Explanation of complex or obscure terms
� Full glossary of terms
The titles in this series, all previously published by BPP Training, are now available in entirely updated and reformatted editions. Each offers an international perspective on a particular aspect of risk management.
This title covers repayment profile, loans and facilities, syndicated loans and facilities, covenants, warranties and events of default, negotiating bank loans and facilities, and banking relationships and monitoring loans.
The SBA Loan Book
by Charles H Green
You need this new edition of Charles Green’s invaluable book to chart the best way to apply for and get an SBA loan. Green wastes no time in showing:
- Why an SBA loan guarantee is a good option in tough economic times
- How to choose the right bank at a time when many banks have failed and credit is tight
- What the new rules and regulations say about the paperwork and documentation loan applicants must supply
In today’s turbulent economic climate, solid financial backing is the key to small business survival. And this fully updated guide to SBA loans will help you land it.